It’s 2021, and wired earphones are a thing of the past. The days of using the tacky, plastic earphones that come with a new smartphone are over because it’s time to invest in a pair of good-quality wireless earphones.
While many people would disagree with us, we think that wireless earphones are more convenient and comfortable than wired earphones. They allow you to have both hands free when you’re on the go, such as using public transport or working out. They’re also easy to store in any kind of luggage, and you can avoid the hassle of having to spend several minutes untangling wire.
In this article, we’ll provide you with a list of the best wireless earphones available in the market in 2021. Please note that while some of these earphones are a bit expensive, we would advise you to think of them as investments in personal technology.
Here’s a list of the 5 best wireless earphones
After doing some research, we’ve concluded that these earphones are among the best pairs available online.
- These earbuds cost $279 on Amazon, Best Buy, and the Bose website.
- Bose’s technology allows you to choose from ten different levels of noise cancellation.
- There is also a Transparency Mode that helps you get rid of any distractions.
- If you’re concerned about the buds fitting in your ear canals, fear not because these earphones come with three sizes of StayHear Max eartips, made from soft silicone.
- You can control the noise cancellation settings by touching the side of the earphones.
- The earphones come with a noise-rejecting microphone that eliminates outside sounds and focuses only on your voice during phone calls.
- Finally, these earphones last for up to six hours after a single charge.
Just like the Bose earphones we mentioned before, these Sony earphones are also noise-canceling! These are the rest of its features:
- These earphones cost $278 on Amazon and $279 on Best Buy.
- It is IPX42 Water-resistant.
- The battery lasts for over 8 hours.
- The volume lowers automatically due to speak-to-chat technology.
- It includes a beamforming microphone and a bone-conduction sensor.
- You can enable Alexa with voice access to news, podcasts, music, and much more!
The next pair of wireless earphones we’d recommend to you is by the brand Beats. Back in the day, the musician Doctor Dre sold his brand Beats by Dre to Apple, and he hasn’t looked back since. This pair of wireless earphones are the latest model brought to you by Beats, and here’s why we’re recommending it to you:
- They cost $189.99 at Walmart, $169.95 at Apple, and $169.95 at Best Buy! When compared to the two other brands recommended so far, these are the cheapest.
- Each pair comes with customizable in-ear tips. This way, they fit into your ears comfortably, and you won’t have to worry about them falling out of your ears.
- They are water-resistant, but be careful not to get the earphones’ battery case wet. Unfortunately, the case is not waterproof.
- These earphones are perfect for working out, but as we mentioned above, the battery case isn’t waterproof, so take care to dry the buds off before putting them in the case to charge them.
- Bluetooth is required to connect them, and reviewers online have said that these earphones have the most extended range of connection of any wireless earphones available out there.
- They have 9-hour battery life.
For all of you music lovers out there, this pair of earphones is for you. The strong bass and clear treble coupled with active noise cancellation mean that you will be listening to music without distractions no matter where you are! Let’s take a look at the features of this pair.
- These earphones cost $248 on Amazon.
- In addition to being noise-canceling earphones, they are also lightweight and easy to transport, unlike some other pairs available in the market.
- They have a 7-hour battery life that can be extended up to 28 hours, thanks to their charging case.
- Every pair of these Sennheiser earphones come with customizable touchpad technology that is built into both earbuds. Therefore, you can control your sound hands-free by using voice control or your smart devices!
Need we say anymore? The Apple AirPods pro is a classic pair of earphones that users worldwide drool over every day. Their design is sleek and elegant, they are lightweight and easy to transport, and if you’re someone obsessed with technology, you know that these earphones are a must-have. Here are some of its features:
- They cost $249 on Apple, $199 at Best Buy, and $197 at Walmart.
- Unlike the previous version of Apple’s AirPods, these new Pros are designed with comfortable in-ear buds. If you’ve struggled with the older model not sitting comfortably in your ears, this unique design makes sure that the buds stay secured as you go about your day.
- The sound quality of these earphones has been upgraded from the older version, so you don’t have to worry about hearing your favorite songs clearly.
- These earphones also include a vent on the outside portion of each earbud. The vent acts as a filter, so when you’re on a call and need wind and background noise to stop, the vent makes sure that only your voice is heard.
- The earphones also include noise-canceling features.
If you’ve been concerned about the fact that all five of the earphones mentioned in this list are over $150, don’t worry, we were worried too. However, after doing some research and testing out some of these products ourselves, we’ve realized that good quality earphones are investments!
Think about it. Instead of spending less money every few months replacing cheap, tacky, and virtually useless earphones, you might as well spend a little extra money on a pair of earphones that last you a longer period of time. With wireless earphones, you also have the added benefit of having your hands accessible. All you need to do is charge them overnight, and you’re good to go.