In recent years, the requirements for videos on YouTube have increased, as there are now a large number of bloggers, and competition among them is high. In this article, we will tell you about what content should be to make it easier to promote.
This site publishes a variety of content, including educational, informational, and commercial videos. Successful channel owners earn thousands of dollars every month. Many create their own channels to provide themselves with passive income. To monetize content, you need to attract at least 1000 subscribers and gain 4000 hours of views. After that, it will be possible to receive income from ad views, which will be integrated into videos.
How to prepare a channel for promotion
Most likely you know that there are many methods of promotion, both paid and free. Each content maker chooses those methods that are closer to them or tries everything in turn. For example, a blogger can first buy YouTube subscribers, and then use other, more complex and costly methods.
But before you start investing in promotion, you should know how to get ready for it.
First of all, you need to draw up a detailed action plan:
- determine the purpose of receiving traffic;
- to study the problems and preferences of the target audience;
- consider the content of the content;
- acquire and master tools for creating high-quality videos;
- work on content design;
- learn effective promotion tools. For example, successful bloggers and streamers often buy real YouTube subscribers on different services. Thanks to this promotion method, the channels quickly gain popularity and also attract more new visitors and advertisers.
Content is the most important
High-quality blog content is the basis of SMM. Content should be:
- Regular. The information field is no longer changing every day, but several times a day. If you are not ready to periodically publish new entries but are going to do it once a month or less, then you can forget about popularity.
How often should new videos be posted? Depends on your technical capabilities. Experienced bloggers advise doing this two to three times a week. In fact, this is a lot. Recording and editing a good video is quite difficult. So for starters, you can post one video a week;
- Useful. How to evaluate the benefit that a person will receive from watching a video? Very simple: from it, the user should receive answers to specific questions. Therefore, first, decide what target audience you are counting on.
For example, if you have an online store, then publish reviews of new products in the catalog, information about discounts and promotions, manufacturer news, comparisons of products from different brands.
- Qualitative. Shooting videos on your phone is wrong. Only a professional camera, qualified shooting, and editing. Up to 50% of users will close the video in a few seconds after seeing an image with a littered horizon taken with a bad camera;
- Interesting And Original. Shooting standard videos on topics that have been discussed a million times is not a good idea. Choose topics on which there is not much information yet, and search queries are enough to attract traffic. If there are no such topics, then present the material in such a way that it would be interesting for the viewer to watch.
When you’ve verified that your videos meet these requirements, you can start publishing your content and promoting it. We wish you success!