Have you ever wondered what flavors of ice cream didn’t quite make the cut when it came to Ben and Jerry’s? So have we so we set out on a mission to find out.
1. Black & Tan – Cream stout ice cream swirled with chocolate ice cream.
2. Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich – Peanut butter ice cream with peanut butter chips and a swirl of strawberry jam!
3. Peanuts! Popcorn! – Toffee-coated peanuts, white-fudge-covered caramel corn, and caramel ice cream
4. Dastardly Mash – Chocolate ice cream with almonds, pecans, chocolate drops and raisins.
5. Holy Cannoli – Mascarpone-flavored ice cream with fudge covered cannoli pieces and a mascarpone swirl.
6. Rainforest Crunch – Vanilla ice cream with untamed chunks of cashew and brazil nut buttercrunch.
7. White Russian – Sweet cream ice cream flavored with Kahlua and Camaya liqueurs and coffee extract.
8. Concession Obsession – Vanilla bean ice cream with nonpareils, fudge-covered crisped rice candy, peanuts dipped in fudge and a caramel candy swirl.
9. Economic Crunch – Vanilla ice cream with chocolate-covered almonds, pecans and walnuts
10. Tennessee Mud – Coffee ice cream, mixed with Amaretto, JD, and roasted slivered almonds.