It seems that a few people are a bit confused about exactly how HP’s sale on their Touchpad Tablets will go down today. Here’s what we know – and how you can improve your chances of getting one.
- The sale starts at 7pm EST (6pm CDT, 5pm MDT, 4pm PST). In a memo that was supposedly leaked from HP, the sale will be announced first to employees, and then to the public – in order to give employees a chance at a Touchpad first. Looks like that probably won’t happen, considering this info is all over the web.
- The 16GB model will be $99, and the 32GB model will be $149.
- To buy one of these HP Touchpads, you will need a Paypal Account (with your correct shipping and billing address), as well as an eBay Account in good standing. You will not be able to check out without these two things.
- Before attempting to purchase, take the time to link your Paypal to your eBay account, which will save you time once the sale goes live.
- Each user will only be allowed to add two HP Touchpads to their cart – per eBay account.
- These are ‘refurbished’ HP Touchpads, not the new models.
Well, that’s all the info we have at the moment. Good luck!