Samsung introduces their new smartphone in the mid-range segment i.e. Galaxy M series. After the M series, Samsung introduces the Galaxy A series which are premium mid-range. Basically, Samsung is now ready to re-capture their market which was grabbed by Chinese Brands. Samsung Galaxy A30 has been released with premium features. In this article, we will discuss the Samsung Galaxy A30 specification and some features.
Samsung Galaxy A30 Specifications:
- Design: The build quality of this smartphone was almost the same as the Galaxy M50. At the back, there is a glass cum plastic build which looks shiny. Because of low-quality build, it will catch scratches very easily. The back panel reflects light and shows a streak-like pattern which looks awesome. Overall this smartphone was lightweight and very comfortable to use.
- Display: The Galaxy A30 display was almost looking like Galaxy M30. As the Galaxy A30 comes up with the favorite Super AMOLED panel with the 6.4-inch. It is a full HD+ display having 1080 x 2340 pixel resolution with aspect ratio 19.5:9. At the front, there is a protection of Gorilla glass 3. The colors are vibrant and perform very well with the Infinity-U notch at the top.
- Performance: Samsung Galaxy A30 comes up with the Exynos 7904 processor. This processor was also found in the Galaxy M30 as well. This Samsung chipset was almost equal to the Snapdragon 636 in the performance department. This processor works very well and by using it personally there is no frame drop while using. But in the gaming department, it works well but at high graphics, it lags while driving in PUBG. But you can easily play on the medium graphics and can score more Chicken dinners.
- Cameras: At the back, there is a dual camera setup with a led flashlight. The primary sensor was of 16-megapixel with f/1.7 aperture. The secondary camera was of 5-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture. The secondary camera was a wide lens which covers an area of almost 120-degree. Other than that there are some other features which are only available in pro mode. While there is a lack of slow-motion videos and the hyperlapse too. The pictures in the low light were quite impressive and good. At the front, there is a 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture which was same as Galaxy M30. The front camera impressive but not good as compared to other comparable phones.
The Galaxy A30 supports up to full HD recording at 30 fps from rear and front. There is no 4K recording in this smartphone which is a con.
- Battery: This smartphone supports quick charging technology and comes up with a 15W charger in the box. The 4,000mAh battery was good and can go long for a whole day.
- Price: The base variant of the Samsung Galaxy A30 i.e. 4GB Ram and 64GB of internal storage was priced at Rs 16,990. It comes in three different colors like red, blue and black.
|Superb AMOLED display||Overpriced|
|Decent camera||Low build quality|
|Fast charging support||No 4K recording|
|Lightweight and comfortable||Can’t record slow-motion videos|