Xiaomi has now become one of the most leading smartphone brands in India. Xiaomi introduces a lot of smartphone in every price bracket. Recently Xiaomi introduces their budget smartphone under Rs 5,000. The smartphone launches in the name of Redmi Go. It is one of the most affordable smartphones by the Xiaomi.The price of Redmi Go was almost Rs. 4,499. Here in this article, we are going to discuss Redmi Go specifications and features.
Redmi Go Specifications:
- Design: Xiaomi has now launched their smartphone with the trendy gradient finish. But in Redmi Go smartphone, it will come up with the older smartphone designs. The back panel of the Redmi Go device was made up of polycarbonate and feels like brushed metallic. This type of quality you may have seen in Redmi 6A. It will come up with the curved body which makes comfortable to handle. The Redmi Go launches in blue and black colors. The power and volume key are placed on the right side of the device and made from plastic. Redmi Go has a micro USB port, primary microphone at the bottom and a speaker too. It also has a secondary mic for noise cancellation which is good at this price.
- Display: Redmi Go comes up with 5-inch HD display with 1280 x 720 pixels. This smartphone has big bezels at the top and also at the bottom. As the price was too low therefore Xiaomi didn’t opt for drop notch or like an 18:9 ratio display. The display quality was good enough in the normal light. But you may face issues while using in the day time or in sunlight. The capacitive buttons are placed at the bottom of the bezels which feels very handy.
- Performance: Redmi Go comes up with Snapdragon 425 SoC which is clocked at 1.4GHz. It is only available in one variant which offers 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. Xiaomi also introduces the 16GB variant but it might not available in India. If we talk about performance then it might create issues while loading big apps. Xiaomi has installed all the lite apps which are named as Go.
- Software: Xiaomi introduces the Redmi Go with the Android 8.1 Oreo. The Redmi Go has a very lite OS which is designed specially to run devices having 1GB RAM or less. Xiaomi has installed its own Mint launcher which gives a smooth performance to the device. Redmi Go comes up with a number of pre-installed apps named as YouTube Go, Assistant Go, Google Go, Gmail Go and many more.
- Camera: Under the price range of Rs 5000 we can expect only two cameras. Redmi Go has the primary camera of 8-megapixel with f/2.0 apertureAt the back there in a single led flash. The front camera of Redmi Go comes up with 5-megapixel with f/2.2 aperture. Xiaomi has also introduced the Auto HDR, real-time filters and other manual controls. Overall the camera was good at this price range.
- Battery and Connectivity: In the connectivity department it has 2 SIM trays. Thus you can insert two SIM and one SD card for storage. You can expand the storage for up to 128GB. Redmi Go doesn’t support both VoLTE. The Redmi Go comes up with 3,000mah battery which can go last for a day.
Conclusion: The Redmi Go becomes Xiaomi cheapest smartphone. This smartphone will attract all customers who need a budget-friendly smartphone. Redmi Go has all the features considering the price range. Redmi Go has already been launched in India on 19 March. You can buy this smartphone from Flipkart during the flash sale.
Read more at https://www.dailygame.net/smartphone/redmi-go-review#Iy5i2z87JPx1Z66m.99