Realme become the most popular brand in India in just 9 months. The successor of Realme 2 comes up in the form of Realme 3. It is one of the finest devices in the budget segment of 10,000. Now the Realme had already launched this smartphone on 4 March 2019. Though the Realme 3 comes up with the great specification in a budget price. Well, in this we will discuss Realme 3 specifications and about its price.
Realme 3 Specifications:
• Display: The Realme 3 offers a 6.2-inch display with HD+ display. It comes up with Gorilla Glass 3 with a water drop notch at the top. This gives an 88.30% screen to body ratio with a 19:9 aspect ratio. This time in Realme 3 the bezels are more as compared to other brands. There is also a downgrade of the display quality which should be noticed. Overall the display was good enough. Although it produces good color reproduction while you may face issues while using in sunlight.
• Design: The Realme comes up with the polycarbonate material with a gradient look. The back panel changed as compared to their previous devices. At the back, you will find a fingerprint scanner on the same position. The camera setup has been changed and is placed in an oriented manner. Realme 3 comes up with a teardrop notch design. The buttons are usually placed with a USB port. The overall design was very amazing with gradient blue and black colors.
• Camera: The Realme 3 offers a dual camera setup of 13MP+2MP at the back with f/1.8 aperture. The secondary camera of 2MP helps in depth sensing and gives a bokeh effect. Also, you will get 16 different scenes which provide better color production, contrast, dynamic range etc. The realme 3 offers Chroma Boost mode which enhances the colors and gives vivid pictures. In addition to this, you will also get Nightscape mode which gives a detailed picture in night mode. In Realme U1 you will also get the same camera setup. But there is a downgrade in Realme 3 as compared to Realme U1. At the front, The Realme 3 has a 13MP AI selfie camera. This is a big downgrade as we get 25MP in Realme U1. Still, the selfies aren’t bad enough you will probably get excellent pictures in the daytime.
• Performance: The Realme 3 comes up with Helio P70 as Realme U1 also offers. It’s a perfect processor in this price range. As the Realme 3 comes in two variants, a 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB. The base variant was good enough in the performance segment. As you can play PUBG very well, but might get some frame drops at higher settings. On the basis of benchmarks, Helio P70 performs better than Snapdragon 636.
• Battery: In the battery, department Realme take a big step and give a hug 4,230 mAh. In a regular usage like playing PUBG, surfing, streaming videos can go last for over 12 hours. Realme 3 takes 2 hours to get charged from 0% to 100%.