There are 10 different types of people in this world. Those who can read binary and those who can’t. You better be one of the people able to read binary if you want to be able to use this watch, or to understand the fantastic joke from the first two sentences. For someone like me, who is not fluent in the ways of binary, this watch is damn near impossible to read, but its absolute coolness is a good enough reason to want one.
Ok, so maybe we do know how to read it, but no harm done trying to relate to those who can’t. If we know anything about binary time, we believe the pictured clock is set to 7:27. If anyone wants to double check the math for us, that would be great.
Here are some specs of this binary watch:
* Displays time using binary representation
* Funky Blue LED lights indicate the hours and minutes
* The upper LED-row (8-4-2-1) shows hours
* The lower LED-row (32-16-8-4-2-1) shows minutes
* Push button – the time is displayed for 5 seconds
* Genuine leather band
* Solid stainless steel case and back
* Water Resistant to 3 ATM (30 meters or 90 feet)
* Battery included (type CR2032)
* Model: Samui Moo
— Andrew Dobrow