In the Indian smartphone market, it becomes a very tough choice to consider the best smartphone under 10,000 INR. In 2019 most smartphone comes up with Type-C port in the budget segment. With the advancement of technology like the foldable smartphone, bezel-less with powerful processors creates confusion to choose the best smartphone. To choose the best smartphone under 10,000 INR we create a list which helps you to figure out the best smartphone.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:- Xiaomi is becoming one of the most selling brands in India. The Note series of Xiaomi is very popular because of its budget segment. The Redmi Note 7 was launched at the price of 9,999 which comes up with the impressive features. Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 gives a powerful performance particularly in gaming like PUBG Mobile. A killing 48-megapixel camera with 4,000mah battery with fast charging 4.0 is best at this price. Apart from camera Note 7 comes up with FHD+ Display with a USB Type-C port and a fingerprint scanner too. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 has become one of the best under the price of 10,000 INR.
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1: It is one of the best all rounder phone under the budget segment which is now at the price of 8,499 INR. This smartphone comes up with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 which is a best at this price. The best part of this smartphone is that it comes with stock Android which is quite impressive. The massive high capacity battery of 5,000mah which is the main highlight of this smartphone. It is made up of metal finish which gives premium look to this smartphone. Multitasking, smooth running, high capacity battery, which makes Zenfone Maz Pro M1 is the best budget smartphone under 10,000 INR.
- Samsung Galaxy M10:- Samsung introduces a new series i.e. M series in the budget segment with all-rounder features. It comes up with infinity V display, termed as waterdrop notch with the immersive display. Samsung M10 offers 6.22 inch with an awesome display, good battery backup, and an excellent design. In the camera department, it gives an average quality picture in different types of lighting conditions. Samsung M10 basic variant was launched at the price of Rs. 8,990 which was the best choice in the budget range.
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2: The M1 was already the best smartphone but still has some cons. The M2 offer Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 which was quite a good processor. The battery reduces as compared to M1 as it comes up with 4,000mah battery. M1 has a metal finish at the back while M2 has a plastic finish which is a downgrade in the quality segment. The M2 comes up with notch display which gives an impressive look to the smartphone. It is now at the same price of M1 i.e. Rs. 8,499 which give all best features in the budget segment.
- Honor 9N: In the segment of the best buy smartphone under 10,000 INR, honor 9N is the most popular smartphone. Honor 9N basically offers a notch display which is the highlight of this smartphone. It comes up with the dual camera setup which gives best portrait pictures in the low light conditions. The Honor 9N comes up with the glass design at the back which gives premium look to the smartphone. The dual camera setup and the 16-megapixel selfie camera gives crystal pictures from the front camera.