Remember how we jumped on the bandwagon and posted last week about who we wanted to play Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele in the 50 Shades of Grey movie adaptation? Today we want to talk about more books to get your imagination rolling.
According to avid readers, these 9 books are like 50 Shades of Grey and worth reading. We haven’t read them yet so we can’t vouch for them, but ladies, we’d love to hear back from you if you’ve read any of these books!
1. Gabriel’s Inferno (Gabriel’s Inferno, #1) by Sylvain Reynard
2. Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) by Jamie McGuire
3. Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens
4. Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day
5. If I Were You (Inside Out Trilogy, #1) by Lisa Renee Jones
6. Captive in the Dark (The Dark Duet, #1) by C.J. Roberts
7. This Man (This Man, #1) by Jodi Ellen Malpas
8. Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1) by M. Leighton
9. Sweet Surrender (Sweet, #1) by Maya Banks