Have you been wondering what on Earth to get your dad this father’s day? Well if your dad is a gamer like many of us then we have some great gift ideas to get you started!
1. A gift card to his favorite gaming store…which is particularly useful for hoarding until the XBox One comes out!
2. Remember Me is a new release from CAPCOM and promises to be a great release for those who love a good storyline and those who love good game play overall.
3. Fallout New Vegas isn’t a new game but it’s a great one and for just under $20 it’s a steal for those of you shopping on a budget.
4. Injustice Gods Among Us is a semi-new release but it’s the perfect solution for the comic book hero lover, gamer and overall geek in all of us.
5. A rechargeable battery pack is a huge money saver and great idea for any gamer. These are available for most consoles at around the $20 price point, so again, a real steal!
6. A new controller may seem boring but there are plenty of variations on the traditional controller. Plus more controllers means more team game play.
7. An interactive gaming system is the perfect way to make gaming about more family fun and encourage a little more movement for the more sedentary lifestyles.