With the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C in play, a lot of people are debating on making the switch. Today we want to give you 5 reasons why the iPhone 5 is worth sticking with until the next iPhone release.
1. You’re not choosing a new phone because of a color that you’re going to cover up with a phone case anyway…because really, who doesn’t put a case on their iPhone?
2. You’re not tempted to hand over your fingerprint to a major corporation rendering yourself forever traceable and unable to go “off the grid.”
3. You’re still getting 40 hours of music playback and 10 hours of video playback.
4. You’re still going to be using iOS 7 and cursing at Siri for her complete incompetence.
5. You really don’t need to be spending money on a new iPhone when the one you have works perfectly well…come on, we all know that you’re locked in to a two year renewal plan just like the rest of us.