Instagram is becoming more popular every day and has more than billions of active users every month. With Instagram, people can share pictures from around the world and see amazing photos of others in their timeline. But even with its amazing features, it also has some limitations; you cannot see Instagram account photos in full size, even if you install the app. Therefore, many users are looking for other applications or websites to view full images from an Instagram account. If you’re looking for the same, follow the steps below to see how to view full-sized Instagram photos.
How to view Instagram Post Photos in Full Size?
If you wish to view the Instagram post pictures in full size, follow the step-by-step process below:
- Open Instagram from any Internet browser, such as Chrome or Firefox.
- Login to your account.
- Search for the person’s profile, and look for the picture you want to view in full size.
- Click on the Instagram post you wish to view.
- Once the post opens appropriately, go to the URL section and affix, “media/?size=l”.
- Once your URL is ready, press enter.
That’s how you would be able to view someone’s Instagram post pictures in full size. But, keep in mind, to use any browser for this process. You won’t be able to see a full-size image from the Instagram app.
How to view Instagram Profile Pictures in Full Size?
Depending on the device you would use, there are various methods, such as:
Desktop or Mobile Browsers
Many people prefer using browsers rather than other apps to view the photos in full size. Here is the step-by-step process to view the Instagram Profile Pictures in full size, if you are using a desktop or mobile browser.
- Open any Internet browser like Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Open the official site of Instagram through the browser.
- If you know the Instagram username or handle of the particular person, there is no need to login to your account. If you have to recheck the Instagram handle, log in to your profile, and search for the person’s account.
- Once you find out the profile, copy their username.
- Now, that you have the username copied, open another tab on your browser, and go to Thumbtube.com.
- In Thumbtube.com, go to the section “Instagram Profile Picture Downloader.”
- You would find a tab asking for the Instagram username. Here, paste the copied Instagram username, and submit.
- In a couple of seconds, you would be redirected to the page where you can view the Profile Picture in large size.
- Here, you would get the option to download the profile picture as well.
The best part of Thumbtube.com is it can show you large size profile pictures of every Instagram profile. All you require is the correct username, and the browser would redirect you to the full-size image. You can also view full-size photos of the Instagram profiles you are not following.
If you use an iPhone, you would have to install an application in your device to view the full size of the Instagram profile picture. The perfect app for you is Qeek; it is incredibly smooth and convenient for every Apple user. Here is the step-by-step process you have to follow to view the Instagram profile picture in full size through Qeek:
- First of all, install the Qeek application in your device.
- It is unnecessary to login to your Instagram profile if you remember the username of the particular person. Otherwise, you have to go through the same steps, as mentioned above, and copy the username from Instagram.
- Open the Qeek app, once you have the Instagram username.
- Now, paste the copied Instagram username on the given tab, and submit.
- Qeek would redirect you to the profile picture, and once you click it, you would be able to view the image in a large size.
- Qeek also has the feature of zooming in and out. But, you cannot download the image from the app. Hence, you can screenshot the photo, if it is needed.
You need a separate app in your device, if you are an Android user, to view the Instagram profile picture in full size, and that is, Instant DP. The step-by-step process to see the full-size picture is as follows:
- Install the Instant DP app in your device.
- It would help if you had the Instagram username of the particular person before entering the app.
- Once you have the username copied, open the Instant DP app.
- Here, you have to paste the copied username in the given tab and submit.
- The app would redirect you to the full-size profile picture in a few seconds.
- Instant DP has the in-built option of downloading the photo as well. If you want to save the full-size picture, click the download symbol, and the image would get saved in your device.
Hence, you have an excellent idea of the several ways to view Instagram full-size photos. You can see any pictures in full size now, be it usual posts or profile picture. Also, you don’t have to follow a profile to view their photos in full-size.