Officially mentioned at E3, the Project Spark game builder piqued our interest but with more details being released from Gamescom 2013.
Gamescom brought plenty of details on the game creation project and let future game designers see just what they would be looking at when the project is released. Take a look at some of the highlights from the Project Spark Gamescom presentation.
- A pick-and-choose style menu system makes game creation easy.
- Motion tracking.
- Facial recognition utilities.
- The new HD Kinect, allows Project Spark users to record motion sequences and overlay them onto chracters.
- Add facial movements or voice recordings using the HD Kinect as well.
- Users can share their creations or co-operate on projects over the cloud.
- World can be created as large as a user wishes them to be.
Take a look at this video demonstration from Engadget: