Dr. Phillip J. Miller is one of New York City premier cosmetic and facial plastic surgeons. He has over 20 years of experience as a leading expert in Rhinoplasty. He took the time to put together an infographic describing “Common Nose Jobs Terms”. He is double board certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery and consistently is voted one of the Best Doctors in America, as well as the Top Doctor in New York.
Rhinoplasty umbrellas several corrective and revision procedures:
Ideal Candidate for Nose Reshaping Cosmetic Surgery:
· Have a nose that he or she feels is too large or too small in comparison with other facial features
· Have a bump on the bridge of the nose
· Have a wide nose
· Have a nasal tip that droops, protrudes, or is enlarged
· Have a bulbous tip
· Have nostrils that are excessively flared or pinched
· Have a nose that is crooked or off-center
· Have been injured so that the nose is asymmetrical
· Have problems breathing due to irregularities with internal nose structure (i.e. a deviated septum or related problems)
Rhinoplasty is among the top five most popular surgery procedures performed in the United States. Rhinoplasty offers low risk and high-quality results that can lead you to a life of confidence and the best version of yourself.
The best way for a patient to determine his or her candidacy for rhinoplasty is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Miller today. Dr. Miller will analyze your medical history, skin quality, cosmetic goals, and mental preparedness before recommending treatment and moving forward with a plan of action.