With technology moving at such a fast rate, you always end up saying, “Only if I waited a little more”. Well if you are looking for an upgrade from your tacky-regretful phone, this might the best year to do so. So, here are a few options to look out for this year:
1) Samsung Galaxy S9: Samsung has always blown our minds and is yet to do that again with its latest creation. It is rumored to have Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor and a redefining dual-lens rear camera. That’s not all, with a RAM of more than 4GB, a superior design and a 4K UHD display, Samsung Galaxy S9 is the most anticipated smartphone this year. It is probably set to release in the month of April or May this year.
2) Nokia 9: Nokia hasn’t been in the game for awhile now, but is all about to change with the new Nokia 9. It is rumored to have a 22 MP rear and 13 MP front cameras with functionalities like wide-angle on the rear and a breath-taking 18:9 ratio display, redefining the user experience. Additional features include iris and fingerprint scanner, 5.5 inch Qual HD display and it is would probably reside the 360 degree audio recording feature which was introduced with its predecessor, Nokia 8.
3) Apple Iphone 9: Apple recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary with the release of Iphone X and though no official statements have been made regarding Iphone 9, rumors has it that it might be bendable. But still we cannot assume anything. It is set release in October this year.
4) HTC U12: HTC is set to boost its sales with the latest U12 with a 4K 5.7 inch display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Soc processor. It is available at a price of Rs. 54,999 with a 3000mAh battery and a scratch resistant Gorilla Glass screen. Inspired from Samsung and Apple, HTC has gotten rid of the home button with U12.
5) Sony Xperia XZ2: Sony is all set to release its next big thing this month. XZ2 is expected to have 5.5-inch Full HD+ IPS display running on Android Oreo. With 20 MP rear and 13MP front cameras loaded with feature like face detection, digital zoom, hybrid and phase detection autofocus; Sony Xperia XZ2 will leave us in awe. It is rumored to dawn a 2.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 845 processor with a 64 GB internal storage which can be expanded to 256GB.