Are you looking to upgrade your PC monitor? Does your home studio setup need a bigger screen? Do you need a budget-friendly option under 300 $? If you said yes to all that and whether you want a larger monitor for all the awesome games you play or for the Netflix binge watches on high definition, you have arrived at the right place!
Good quality monitors bring about a whole new effect on gaming, working, or whatever you might use it for. The 27-inch screens are right now in demand among consumers and quite a good bet if you are looking for a moderate size. Here are some of the top choices for 27-inch monitors that come under 300$.
Dell P Series P2719H LED-Lit Monitor
This monitor from Dell’s P Series is lightweight, easy-to-assemble, and has excellent clarity. It comes with a pretty decent productivity value in a comparatively lower budget. You can rotate the screen and manipulate the orientation. The picture quality is quite good and makes the overall product a good value-for-money buy.
- Saves up space: Increase desk space with this thin-edge monitor, with a compact cable-management design. Lets you have clutter-free work experience.
- Pocket friendly: Comes under 250$ ( currently 247.42$) and includes Power Cable, DisplayPort Cable, USB 3.0 Upstream Cable.
- Increased efficiency: The three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you view content across multiple monitors, allowing you to enjoy uninterrupted viewing of content. Moreover, up to 18% of your productivity can be increased by using dual monitors.
- Display setting: The ComfortView feature of the monitor, which reduces the levels of harmful blue light emission along with the flicker-free screen, has been specially designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
- Brightness: 300 candelas per square meter
- Orientation manipulation: Adjust to your comfort: Pivot, tilt, swivel, and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day long. Or choose from a variety of mounts.
- Color Consistency: A wide viewing angle enabled by In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology lets you see vibrant colors—no matter where you sit.
- Maximum Display Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels.
- Refresh Rate: 60 hertz.
- Weight: Quite light- 9.59 lbs.
Budget-friendly, good quality, recommendable monitor with good customer reviews (4.7/5 on Amazon).
HP 27er 27-Inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor with Frameless Bezel and VGA & HDMI (T3M88AA)
This stunner from HP offers great viewing angles, high color accuracy, and ultra-thin bezels and comes at an affordable price range of 220 $! It is the thinnest LCD by HP to date and makes way for easy mounting and moving.
Moreover, the anti-glare, matte IPS LED-backlit panel with a 7ms response time and its hassle-free compatibility with all OS, including Mac, makes it a total winner and an excellent choice for your home office.
- Ultra-wide IPS viewing: IPS panel technology for ultra-wide viewing, from almost any angle, gives a dynamic viewing experience.
- Right on your pocket: Priced at 220 $.
- Full HD display: 1920 x 1080 resolution for a sharp, detailed view, plus the Bezel-less design maximizes your viewing area.
- LED Backlighting: Enables high screen performance.
- Resolution and Response: The monitor comes with matte IPs LED-backlit panel with an anti-glare feature and a response time of 7ms G to G with overdrive.
- Viewing angles: Offers a panoramic 178° horizontal as well as vertical viewing angles, which is adjustable up to a tilt of -5° to 25°.
- COLOR & QUALITY — certified for The color-accuracy comes with a Technicolor Color certification along with an HP Enhance+ resolution for noise reduction and prevention of picture overexposure.
- Easy compatibility: Works smoothly with all OS, such as Windows & Mac OS for laptop connectivity.
- Energy efficiency ensured along with less carbon footprint.
- Warranty: Comes with a one year warranty period.
Affordable, highly recommended (4.5/5 on Amazon), sleek built monitor, easily compatible with Mac, excellent on display and quality with ENERGY-STAR certification and features such as bezel-less design at a much lower price.
BenQ GW2780 27 Inch Ultra Slim Monitor
This one is an excellent choice for people spending long hours in front of the screen, because of the specially curated “eye care” feature offered by BenQ. An exclusively designed brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology ensures brightness adjustment for stainless viewing and low blue light and zeroes flicker to prevent headaches. A lot of effort on customer comfort when it comes to display makes this product quite unique in terms of eye-safety.
Apart from that, the 27-inch monitor has 1080p resolution, and an IPS panel makes it great for viewing documents, web pages, or colorful content. The color and display quality are impressive with good calibrations.
- The display: 27 inches with full HD 1080P IPS panel, widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Viewing angle: Panoramic with a 178° wide viewing angle that lets you have a clear view of the screen from all sides.
- Sleek Design: The slim edge-to-edge bezel design ensures space-saving along with the stylish design.
- Brightness Intelligence Technology (B.I.Tech.) monitors ambient light in your viewing environment and your on-screen content and actively adjusts screen brightness for the most comfortable viewing experience possible throughout the day. This is a patented Eye-Care specially designed for extended use.
- Compact: The integrated cable management system, easy connectivity of VGA, HDMI, and display port, while built-in speakers, along with the VESA wall mount option, makes this model quite a compact and minimalistic addition.
- Warranty: Comes with a three-year warranty period.
- Pocket-friendly and well-reviewed: You will be spending about 180$ for this one, which has 4.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon.
Economical, good for the eye, optimally designed, great graphics, and compact monitor, ideal for seamless, minimalistic addition to your office or studio.
Samsung C27F396FHU 27″ Full HD Curved Black Computer Monitor
Samsung offers a great monitor at a budget-friendly price range with a curved screen that lets you have an immersive OS experience. Beautiful design, together with a good quality anti-glare screen, will definitely catch your fancy.
If you are purchasing this as a gaming monitor, then the C27F396FHU, with its superb color quality, contrast, brightness, and a versatile, customizable game mode setting will surely be a right choice, especially at this price range.
- Display: It is provided with a good anti-glare panel with fine image quality. The color and texture are well-calibrated.
- Space-saving: The design is compact and can be a space-saving addition to your home office.
- Immersive: The curved screen allows for an immersive movie experience and panoramic viewing, thus making it all the more engaging.
- Contrast and picture: Adjustable and has versatile features like gaming mode.
- Height adjusted for optimal viewing.
- Comes with good quality HDMI cables.
- Budget-friendly and well-rated: This will cost you about 260 bucks and has an Amazon rating of 4.6 out of 5.
A budget-friendly monitor with a superb bend feature allows immersive viewing experience and comes with an anti-glare panel for comfortable viewing.
Sceptre 27″ Curved 75Hz LED Monitor HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Edge-Less Metal Black 2019 (C275W-1920RN)
If you want a monitor with a good screen and picture quality, that is also ideal for gaming, and of course value for money, you could add this monitor from Spectre to your shortlist.
It comes with a cool 1800R curved designed to match the contours of the human field of vision, thus maximizing visibility and immersion while gaming. Moreover, an impressive 75Hz refresh rate, images seamlessly transition faster and provide a commanding lead in gaming performance, compared to many of its counterparts in the same price range.
- Display resolution: A standard 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- Fast refresh rate: Up to 75Hz Refresh Rate
- HDMI, VGA & Headphone Ports
- Moderate quality build-in speakers
- Sleek modern design with tiltable stand
- Blue Light shift that provides Blue Light Blocker and night mode
- Neat curvature for an immersive experience
- Pretty light-weighted at 8.59 lbs.
- Costs around 235$ and has good customer ratings(4.6/5 on Amazon)
It is a low-priced, good quality product, and is a pretty decent, economic choice for gamers looking for an immersive experience with the sleekly designed monitor that comes with a cool curvature.
Dell 27 LED-backlit LCD Monitor SE2719H IPS Full HD
Another great product from Dell that offers you great picture quality and good value for money buy. It is sleek, well designed with thin bezels, lets you save some of the precious space, and is really cheap priced at just 150$!
There are no VESA mounting options available for this product, but the paper-thin bezel and clutter free design makes up for it. Most importantly, for a primary monitor at this price, it offers a really good picture quality that makes it quite a winner.
- Viewing angle: You can sit anywhere and enjoy the contents on screen due to the in-plane switching technology that allows a wide 178°/178° viewing angle.
- Price: 150$
- Compact: The design is sleek, compact, and stylish with ultra-thin bezels adding to its appealing exterior.
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Eye safety: Dell’s ComfortView feature ensures protection by minimizing harmful blue light. The flicker-free anti-glare screen also optimizes eye-comfort. It also reduces eye fatigue.
- Increased organization: Dell’s EasyArrange feature makes multi-tasking easier.
- Ports: both VGA and HDMI available.
This is a very affordable monitor with standard HD features and good image quality. Overall good pocket-friendly and quite an appealing option for home or office addition.
Philips 276E9QDSB 27″ Frameless Monitor, Full HD IPS
Philips offers you 4K resolution, IPS, and high color accuracy at an unbelievably low price. Moreover, features like AMD FreeSync technology, Ultra Wide-Color technology with 124% sRGB, and a whopping four-year warranty offer, makes it quite a reasonable bet.
Apart from the banner of a known brand, this particular model could be a top choice, especially if you are looking for a good quality 4K monitor under 300$.
- Display: The 27″ LCD monitor comes with a Full HD 1920×1080 display.
- Affordable price for 4k resolution: 145$ and good user rating (4.4/5 on Amazon).
- Wide-angles: The IPS panel provides for wide-viewing angles and full colors. Brightness – 250 cd/m².
- Philip Ultra Wide-Color technology with a cool 124% sRGB & 93% NTSC color gamut coverage.
- LowBlue Mode: The LowBlue mode ensures users’ wellbeing, as this smart software technology reduces harmful shortwave blue light.
- AMD FreeSync technology: The 75 Hz refresh time and seamless artifact-free performance ensures the prevention of interrupting gameplay.
- HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, and audio out connectivity.
- Warranty period: 4-Year with a 4-year advance replacement policy
This Philips product is a proper bargain for a 4K monitor at this price range. It comes with a good picture quality, compact build, and trusted brand value. Moreover, an extended warranty period is a plus.
You have a lot of options to consider and make a shortlist. But before you buy any monitor, do ensure what will be your primary purpose or use. If it is for office work, then definitely understand the relevant requirements. If it is for gaming, the priority might be given on resolution and refresh rates, and so on.
Sort out the necessary and extra features offered by each product based on your priorities and then go ahead. You can also go through the respective customer reviews to understand the product value even better. Once you make a purchase, enjoy your new screen and have a great gaming, working, or movie time!