If you’re a cat person then we’ll tell you right now that you probably aren’t going to like this post. If, however, you are a dog person, then you’ll find it pretty damn awesome.
9 Reasons Why “Dog People” Rule
1. Dog people never expect you to go anywhere without your dog.
2. Dog people are generally more outgoing and sociable.
3. Dog people tend to be more agreeable than cat people.
4. Dog people are more approachable.
5. Dog people are more open.
6. Dog people are more likely to be less neurotic than cat people.
7. Dog people are more accommodating in general.
8. Dog people don’t mind getting covered in dog hair and slobber (for the most part).
9. Dog people understand that your pets are part of the family.