This is Me Screwing With Your Mind: Part 2

In part two of our prestigious series on mind-fucking, we explore the complex relationship between math and vegetables.

98% of users will come to the same conclusion. If you are part of the other 2%, congratulations, you are one of the few people who has a mind capable of thinking beyond their synaptic wiring.

[via]

20 comments

  1. I said parsnip…close.

  2. Andrew, I also named tomato.

  3. Im one of the 98% but at least I named a vegetable – tomato is a fruit haha 😉

  4. cucumber. should i worry?

  5. for some reason all I could spit out was grape. I’m retarded

  6. An orange eggplant, kind of like a carrot…

  7. carrot! WTF

  8. I thought “Grape…wait no…fuck…” and then it was too late

  9. isaid tomato ..

  10. Potato! Hooray!

  11. Dang! i said carrot….
    rules are rules, here is my post

  12. Carrot. Here I was feeling all superior because I got all the math right(and I SUCK at math)…
    Cool stuff.

  13. i said cucumber!!!!! ehehehheeee

  14. yes carrot. why?

  15. I said Broccoli. LOL.

  16. I said Broccoli. LOL.
    (why won’t my comment post???)

  17. Yep, I aid Tomato. Though I always think of them as a vegetable anyway, I don’t care if they have seeds or not 😉

  18. OMG I BUMBED MY SISTER

  19. i said cucumber as well. this is bogus.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *