There are plenty of laws around the United States that make absolutely no sense, so today we wanted to share a few of these outdated and quite hilarious laws that are still on the books today!
– In North Carolina elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.
– In Minnesota it is illegal to sleep naked.
– In Pennsylvania you may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth.
– In Alaska moose may not be viewed from an airplane.
– In Nevada it is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.
– In Wyoming you may not take a picture of a rabbit from January to April without an official permit.
– In Illinois the English language is not to be spoken.
– In Utah birds have the right of way on all highways.
– In Virginia it is illegal to tickle women.